Thursday, November 25, 2010

ThanksGiving Is Not For Dieting!

Im the only one that isnt laying down napping!  We had a 15 pound turkey for my grandfather, Tim, Dante and myself.  I got up a 8 and had it stuffed and in the roaster by 10.  We had mashed potatoes with gravy (made from the broth of the gizzards and turkey neck), veggie plate, green bean casserole, candied sweet potatoes, orange jello with shredded carrots in it, and dinner rolls.  We will be having pumpkin pie later.
Ya Thanksgiving is so not for dieting! The idea of totally covering the entire table with food and then eating all you can is so not appealing anymore.  I feel so sick now and I feel like I did something wrong.  My plate was loaded with food and now Im regreting it and Im gonna have to work extra hard to not gain any wieght this week, well till Monday when I have my next wieght-in.  Im now scared that I am gonna step on the scale Monday and have it say that I gained but then I guess that is what you have to deal with when you decide to start your diet during the holiday season.  Oh well.
He has to have the leg!

Im glad he is the one eating that and not me


No comments:

Post a Comment