Sunday, April 10, 2011

Time To Stop Slacking Off!

I was thrown for a complete loop in February and after awhile it totally knocked me off of my plan.  I feel like shit from giving up so easily but I had in my mind a very good reason at the time, but now the more I think about it the more I realize it should have been more of a reason to stick to it.  What I am talking about is that my grandmother, the one person that held this family together, passed away at the beginning of February when she was exactly 69 1/2 years old.  I was supper close to her and took care of her for a good part of the time that she was battling dementia and strokes.  I made a promise to myself that by this summer I was gonna lose a good amount of weight for her, but I don't see it happening now.  I know that there is still time left but with a shorter amount of time it will just have to be a smaller amount of weight I guess.

Anyway. . . I, up till about a month ago, was still weighing myself just really not actively trying to get the number down.  Well after a point I went four weeks straight without weighing myself of trying to lose anything and well this morning I have made myself a new promise to lose as much as I can before summer!  So here is the last two weight-ins, notice the dates.  I am also surprised to see that with not doing anything for four weeks that I gained less the three pounds back, so ya I guess I am on my plateau.


No comments:

Post a Comment