Sunday, May 15, 2011

Add on to my earlier post

Well to add on to my earlier post I have been told that the best way to help lose weight and get healthier is to drink water and make sure you drink the amount that is right for your body.  The way to figure that out is to take your current body weight and divide that by 2, that number is the number of ounces of water that you should be drinking per day.  So if I were to use my weight from my last weigh in which was 203 and divide that by 2 that would equal 101.5.  I currently drink roughly around 80 to 100 ounces of water a day on average.  I know that for some the number they get will seem like a lot but really its not, I hardly notice that Im drinking as much as I am, and honestly since I increased my intact Im not as hungry all the time.  Yes the larger intake of water can be hard on your bladder but once your body adjusts to the increase it not bad.  I have also noticed that Im more relaxed, crave less and sleep better since I increased my water intake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment