Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Am I Really Doing This!

Wow things that we do to loss weight!  Anyway lol Im still struggling and having no luck so we finally got a membership at the gym here and tonight was the second night down there.  Last night I dont remember what all I did down there but I swear I just about killed myself.  Tonight I tried to keep track of it better.   I also now have an account with myfitnesspal, can find me under oregon86.  Im able to track what I eat and how many calories I burn when working out.  What I ate today put me over my calorie intake but after I worked out tonight I burned enough to where I had over 200 calories left over lol I hope this finally works for me and I can finally start losing again. 

I also started a program tonight thats called 'couch to 5k' or 'C25K' its a walking/jogging program designed to getting you fit enough to run a 5k (which i really have no plans on doing lol).  Tonight and for a total of three nights in supposed to alternate 60 seconds of jogging with 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes and Im so outta shape I didnt even make it half way!  Wow I really didnt think it would be that hard.  Oh well its a nine week program and I cant wait till Im able to finish it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment