Sunday, May 15, 2011

Looking at the time length compared to what I need to loss

So I basically need to loss around 68 pounds (weigh in is tomorrow!).  Anyway they say that to healthily loss weight you need to loss between 1/2 pound and 2 pounds per week, that would equal as little as 2 - 2/5 pounds per month and as much as 8 - 10 pounds per month.  Well I sat down and figured out how long it would take me to loss the max which would be anywhere from 6 to 8 months to get where I want to be!  That seems so far away and I just dont know if I can do it.  Everytime I go to the gym I start working out and just dont have the energy to keep going.  I know that I need to push myself but its hard.  I just want to see a difference and I know that wont happen for sometime and will never happen if I give up.  I want more children and I want to be healthy for both myself and them and most importanly I want to be healthy for Dante and to show him that when you put you mind to something you can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment