Saturday, July 16, 2011

Been Awhile

Its been awhile since I have blogged and I kind of feel bad about it.  We have been trying to keep up with the 6 days a week and 5 am wake ups.  Now with Dante home and a medical problem with me that has arrised (not ready to talk about yet and may be a month or so before Im willing to) its been getting harder and harder.  Im getting in at least 3 days a week but I want to get back to 6 days a week.  Im sticking to the 45 minute walk, 30 minutes on a stationary bike, 20 minutes of strength and 30 minutes on an elliptical. 

With my eating and all things food related, Im not cutting things out of my day or 'diet' (well other then soda) but Im just eating smaller healthier portions and added in more whole grains, fruits and veggies.  Its also been extremely hard for me to stay away from chocolate but Im slowly cutting back on how much I eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment