Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Been A Couple Weeks...

And I have slacked on updates, need to get them in once or twice a week.

Anyway Im in week 4 now and my schedule got messed up do to Monday night/Tuesday morning only getting a few hours of sleep and not wanting to make myself even more tired from a workout when I have to drive all day I skipped my workout. Then this morning my body was so exhausted from the long day and my back killing me that I skipped again. So now I have two workouts to squeeze in this week. Im thinking tomorrow will be Buns+Guns+Ultimate Abs in the morning and Yoga that night (its originally Yoga day anyway) with Tim. Friday will be Muay Thai. Saturday will be Sprawl+Brawl. And on my rest day Sunday it will be Cardio+Abs. I will need a rest day next week so I will take Monday off and then double up workouts on Yoga day to get back on schedule and keep Sunday as my rest day.

We really need to get our mats out of the gym since doing workouts at home and getting carpet burn is none to pleasant lol and Im going to have to purchase new (and probably stronger) bands soon since I managed to snap the one band but just tied a knot in it. I will post pics in the 30 day post. Also with the release of XT2 I was really wanting to order it during the presale so I could do the free shipping but ya thats up on the 17th and we wont have the money so just gotta save the money I guess. Anyway 2 looks killer! Im excited about it but need to make it through two full rounds of 1 before I even want to attempt 2. Cant wait though for some of the ladies in my workout group on FB to start theirs so I can hear stories and get a look into how hard it really is.


No comments:

Post a Comment