Friday, November 19, 2010

Okay so I am putting it out there for everyone to read and see! (Pics may offend some)

Well I am no longer embarrassed about my weight anymore.  I know that I am obese for my height.  I have finally able to stick to a regimen and I have been losing weight for the last six months.  I need to find more motivation to stick to it and putting it out there for people to read and see and comment on will keep me focused.  I hit my peek weight at 226 at the beginning of the year and about six months ago started eating better and so far I have dropped down to 205.  I have a goal of hitting 135 but I would be happy with 160 - 170 which is what I weighed in high school.  Im am doing this not only for my selfesteem but for my health.  I currently have high bloodpressure and was told by my doctor that it is cause of my weight and that if I lost weight and got healthier I wouldnt have to take meds for it anymore.  I also want to be there later in life for my son.  Its not fair to him when I dont take care of myself the way he needs me to.  If I dont take care of myself then I cant take care of him. Tim and I also want to have more kids in the future and a womens weight can affect their fertility and I dont want to have to worry about that when we do decide to try for another child.  Any way here are pics I had Tim take for me to use as motivation they may offend some all I am wear is my bra and panties.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, we have very similar body types! If I put my head on your body I don't think I could tell the difference. I wish you LOTS of luck on your journey...I need to get some of my weight off too.
    Again, lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on you weight loss journey. This has been a struggle of mine all my life. My weigh never stays the same. I go up and down like a yoyo.

    You are very brave, I don't like getting any pictures of me these day with my weight at a all time high with clotes on let a lone just in my underwear. You must want this bad enough to do it.

    Again I wish you all the luck in the world. My advice to you is don't follow any fad diets, it seems the weight always comes back eventually. Just eat heathly and try to get some exercise.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete