Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A New Beginning Will Begin Soon!

Ive debated on whether I actually wanted to make this post today or wait till later in the coming week. I have obviously decided tonight that I will write it. So anyway for the last I would say month Tim has been bugging me about this new exercise program that is designed by a MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fighter and has been wanting me to watch one of the infomercials about it. Well a few days ago I was super bored before bed and one happened to come on and it caught my attention. I was amazed at the stores I was seeing of people dropping weight and toning up that the next day I went onto the website and fell in love with it. Well after looking at how low the monthly payments for it were and then our budget I saw that it would fit into the little wiggle room that I leave each month. So today I ordered it and it would be the TapouT XT workout program. I wont get into much detail about it right now since its just about midnight here but its linked up so anyone that is interested can take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment