Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Its Here, TapouT XT!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes thats right we received our TapouT workout in the mail today and I was more excited then Tim was lol

The program consists of 6 workout dvds each with two workouts and a bonus dvd, one resistance band, one training band, food and nutritional guide, 10-day slim down guide, workout calender for the entire 90 days with room to note your day one, day 10, day 30, day 60 and day 90 weight jean size chest bicep and waist measurements, workout towel and a TapouT XT decal. 

Workouts: Ultimate Abs XT, Legs and Back, Ripped Conditioning, Cardio XT, Muay Thai, Competition Core, Buns and Guns XT, Sprawl and Brawl, Yoga XT, Cross Core Combat, Plyo XT, and Strength and Force Upper. The bonus disc is Strike Training. 

Workout Calender I will list each weeks schedule each Monday, each week consists of 6 days of workouts and a rest day. There are a few days each week were you are to do more then one workout and those will probably be the days that I kill myself lol but we will see. 

The slim down guide and food guide I will probably not be following at least not the first time through just to see how my body adjusts to the workouts before totally shocking it with a drastic and super healthy change in diet. For now I will eat the same things just more healthier portion sizes. 

So hopefully in 90 days I will be down a good chunk of weight and on my way to a healthier and more active life 

No comments:

Post a Comment