Thursday, June 2, 2011

Been putting off new posts

I have so been putting off making any new posts cause what I want to write just all seems to be excuses now.  I havent worked out since Monday except for today and all I did was walk around town for 45 mintues.  Anyway there are two reasons as to why I havent been going to the gym in the evening with Tim.  One is that Monday evening when we were down there when we were finally alone I fought with Tim.  When we started out going down there it was to be our time, the three of us as a family doing something together.  But now there is this kid that has started going down there and Tim has practically took him under his wing and was total ignoring Dante and myself.  It was being left totally up to me to watch our son, which is so not easy when you are trying to workout.  So I blew up, I yelled and was pissy for the rest of the night and when the next night came I told him he could go alone.  Well the other reason is cause we got an email from on of the ladies that is kinda the head of the gym saying that people were complaining about Dante and that we were not watching him and that he was going to get hurt.  Well I know exactly who it is and well she is a bitch and I honestly dont think she likes me anyways.  Well first off Dante was always watched, yes he played on the equipment but he is 2 1/2 years old! There is no way we would be able to keep him from playing on or around the equipment.  Anyway I was pissed cause everyone knows that we do not have the extra cash to pay someone to watch Dante for the 2 hours 6 days a week and there is no way my grandfather would be able to watch him.  So I no longer want Dante in that gym.

So I decided that I need to keep up with my workouts so I was going to start going in the mornings at 6 am but I just cant make myself do it.  Wednesday mornings I slept through my alarms lol and this morning I got up at 5:30am and went into the bathroom and about 5 minutes later crawled back into bed.  Part of the reason for this morning was cause when I woke up part of my bottom lip was swollen and had/has my slightly worried, also its that time of the month and I just dont feel good. 

On the up side last week I lost almost 4 pounds, that more then I was aiming for and I am still tracking and recording what I eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment