Friday, June 10, 2011

Well Oops LOL

Ya so with starting back up with daily workouts I figured I would have no problem doing them since its now in the am and Im more then anything a morning person.  Anyway yesterday was more then anything a cheat day for me and today is looking like being one too.  Yesterday we got up early like planned but I cut my gym workout short since we were to be heading out of two.  Only got in the 45 minute (roughly) walk around town but then only did 30 minutes on the elliptical.  I figured with all the walking I would be doing around Costco, Wal-Mart, Safeway and varies other places I would be fine. I also figured that I would have no problem eating good.  Boy was I wrong on that.  I ended up going almost 1000 calories over my goal to eat and felt like shit by the time we got home. 

As for today since niether of us went to to bed before midnight last night I shut off my alarms and we slept in and I have no plans on working out today.  Im doing my best to watch what I eat but we brough home junk food and my willpower sucks.  Anyway I do feel good knowing that I have lost some weight and Im so hoping that I can finally keep it up and stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment