Monday, June 27, 2011

Last Monday Of The Month ~ Time To Set A New Mini Goal.

I wanted to do this soooo bad last night but I needed to wait till this morning when I weighed myself so I could set a reasonable goal for the month of July.  Well I now weigh 195.8 pounds, thats the lightest I have been since I was pregnant with my son back in 2008!  Anyway... So now that I now where I am roughly starting at for the month I can set my goal, if I go by loosing 1 to 2 pounds per week that would be 5 to 10 pounds to lose by August 1st (First Monday of the month). So I would need to weigh in at anywhere from 190 to 185 on the 1st of August! I would so love to be 175 by then but its not reasonably possibly nor would it be healthy to lose that much that fast.  In order to do that I would need to drop 20 pounds or 4 pounds a week, I guess it could be possible to do it a healthy way but I would have to work my ass off and eat mainly fruits and veggies which everyone knows I have to have a good helping of meat in my diet or I go insane lol. Anyway wish me luck cause this morning I started my first day of daily doubles! Although this mornings workout was cut short Im not too worried since we go back to night.  My workouts for this week will be as follows: 45 minute walk, 15 minutes on the elliptical, 60 minutes of strength, 15 minutes on elliptical. That will be done twice a day Monday thru Friday, Saturday I will only do a morning workout and next week on will be only morning workouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment