Friday, June 17, 2011

Week Coming To An End

Its Friday evening and tomorrow is my last workout for the week! Im so looking forward to it.  It means I can sleep in Sunday lol tomorrow there is an activity going on here, its the Kinzue reunion (for those that dont know Kinzue in an old logging community that shut down long before I was born, its where my grandfather was raised and my moms boyfriend lived). Anyway my mom is coming tomorrow so I may not get my evening walk in tomorrow and probably will not be eating very healthily :(  Im sad about that but I have to do my best to stay on track.  Anyway I pushed myself hard today on the elliptical and on my second 15 minutes I managed to break 200 calories burned! I promised myself I would break 200 before the end of the week and I did it, I want to try to break 200 on both 15 minute sets tomorrow.  It will be great for me and help me out alot if I can.  I also keep adding more and more strength exercises to my workout and Im now doing 15 minutes on the elliptical, 60 minutes of strength and 15 minutes of elliptical.  Oh well its better for me cause muscle burns more fat and calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment