Monday, June 13, 2011

New Plan

So I have yet to be able to fully stick to a plan for an entire week.  So I will make it easy from here on out. This morning was a 5 am wake up with us out the door by 5:45 and at the gym a little later then I wanted at 7.  We walked two laps around town for a total of 1 hour and 15 minutes then I did 15 minutes of high intensity on the elliptical and 30 minutes of strength training (also our afternoon walk of 45 - 60 minutes).  So I have decided to do the same thing everyday, 6 days a week till its no longer effective and then I will change it up.  So from here on out I will get up at 5am, drink my protein shake at 5:30, out the door at 5:45 for a 45 minutes brisk walk, then hit the gym at around 6:30 for 30 minutes of high intensity on the elliptical, 30 minutes of strength training then another 30 minutes of high intensity elliptical.  Fingers crossed I stick to this plan.

1 comment: